The course consists of six parts or lessons. Each week, you will access a new lesson. You can engage with each lesson at your own time, at your own pace on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Why are thanksgiving, praise, and worship important in our walk with God?
- What makes worship different from thanksgiving and praise?
- What does it mean to have an attitude of worship?
- What are the results of true worship?
- What 'demands' does God have for those who want to approach Him?
- What role does our body have in worshipping God?
- What can we learn from the model of the tabernacle when it comes to true worship?
We have made every effort to make this course as affordable as possible, limiting the need for additional study material. If you already have the resources listed below, then you can commence the course at no additional cost.
- Entering the Presence of God (Paperback & eBook)
- Thanksgiving, Praise and Worship (Paperback & eBook)
- Set of 3 Proclamation Cards: Thanksgiving, Praise, and Worship