The course consists of 8 lessons. Each week, a new lesson is released. You can take these lessons at your own time, at your own pace on your pc, laptop, tablet or mobile device. A variety of question types is used to make your study a pleasant experience.
- Prophecies about Israel and how to interpret the developments in the Middle East.
- Birth pains of a nation: what preceded the state of Israel?
- God’s predetermined plan: the Scriptures talk about the several phases of Israel’s recovery and the origin of the conflict in the Middle East.
- The regathering of Israel: prophecies fulfilled.
- After the political recover of Israel, the spiritual recovery will follow. What did Jesus teach about this restoration of Israel?
- Whose is the land? A controversial but important question!
- The judgment of the nations. God’s Word describes a final, dramatic climax of history, where all nations will gather to fight against Israel.
- How do we respond to the biblical prophecies about Israel?
- What is our responsibility for antisemitism in the Church?
- How can we contribute to God’s fulfilment of His purpose with Israel and the nations?
We have made every effort to make this course as affordable as possible, limiting the need for additional study material. If you already have the resources listed below, then you can commence the course at no additional cost.
- The Key to the Middle East (Paperback & eBook)
- Set of 6 Proclamation Cards for Israel