December 1 - International
- Pray for the Lord’s continued blessing, favour and provision for the DPM offices and teams worldwide. Many workers continue to serve faithfully, even in difficult economic, spiritual and political environments.
December 2 - Myanmar
- Continue to pray for God’s protection over the DPM team in Myanmar. The country is facing a massive rise in Covid-19 cases and there is no medical care available following the near total collapse of the medical system after the military coup. Pray for God to intervene and bring healing to His church and this nation.
December 3 - Solomon Islands
- Pray for continued blessing upon the work of DPM in this region led by Tele Bartlett, and for more listeners to Derek’s radio programmes that are airing on the nationwide radio network.
December 4 - Laos
- Pray for God’s encouragement and anointing on the translators as they continue work on 23 of Derek’s book titles in the Lao language.
December 5 - Nepal
- Pray for the smooth reprinting of many of Derek’s Nepali books and that any restrictions in place due to Covid will not hold up distribution.
Testimony – Nepal
“Thank you for sending Derek Prince books to me; I had been asking friends to bring his books. I have been able to learn and practise fasting, prayer and intercession, and healing – especially in praying for the sick and expelling demons. In our part of the country there is so much demon possession because people are ignorant of the one true God. I have been inviting people to learn together. God is so kind that people are healed from various sicknesses and demon possession. Derek's teaching has helped many people to learn and understand biblical teaching.” —Bishal Khadka of Dolakha
December 6 - China
- China has not only the Great Wall but also the Great Firewall, which is used to block voices the Chinese government does not want to reach the people of China. Our China ministry team has come up with a new IT set-up and techniques to break through this wall. Pray for God’s inspiration and protection so that Derek’s teaching might continue to reach the believers there.
December 7 - Australia
- Pray for more indigenous people across Australia to be reached with Derek’s teaching and that it would bear good fruit among them.
- Pray for more followers on our social media where they can find and be blessed by Derek’s teaching.
December 8 - New Zealand
- Pray for God’s protection for all of our staff, trustees and their families as they take a few days leave over the Christmas/New Year period. Pray they would all return to the office in good health, refreshed and ready for all the Lord has for them to do in 2022.
Testimony – New Zealand
“I want to thank you for sending me the updated version of The Destiny of Israel and the Church. I know I’ll get a lot of inspiration from it and my zeal for Israel will increase even more! I have a huge interest and love for Israel. I thoroughly enjoyed the first edition you also sent me a couple of years ago and still have it in my collection of great Derek Prince books; they are keepers!”
December 9 - Philippines
- Five of Derek’s books are being translated into the national language, Tagalog. Pray for God’s anointing and protection upon the translator and that these translations would go smoothly.
- Stocks of Derek’s books are low in the Tagalog language and need reprinting. With most printers closed due to Covid, pray that a printer can be found quickly and easily.
- One hundred sets of Derek’s books in the Tagalog language, The Divine Exchange, How to Pass from Curse to Blessing and Self-Study Bible Course have been donated to pastors and church leaders for conducting online Bible studies with their congregations. Pray for God’s anointing upon them as they teach from Derek’s books and that many in their churches will gain a greater understanding of biblical truth.
Testimony - Philippines
“I have been listening to some of your teachings lately, especially on our authority over the powers of evil, and I was so encouraged. Thank you so much. I pray I will hear more from you.” —Catherine from Northern Philippines
December 10 - Croatia
- Pray for God’s wisdom and anointing for our translator and editor who have begun working on new books which we plan to print in early 2022.
- Pray for sufficient funds to cover all the costs associated with translating, desktop publishing and printing.
- Pray that God will bring hope to believers and unbelievers alike who are struggling with disappointment, hopelessness, or depression through our recently published books, Unshakable Hope and Hope Beyond Grief.
December 11 - Scandinavia
- Pray for the growth of the ministry in Sweden and Denmark through contacts with pastors and individuals who would desire to use Derek’s teaching personally and for outreach.
December 12 - Serbia
- Pray that God will provide new skilled graphic designers, translators, and other co-workers. Volunteers are also needed to help with book distribution.
- Pray that God will open up new opportunities for outreach and for acceptance of Derek’s teaching among Serbian believers, especially pastors and ministers, who are God’s key tools in the spiritual growth of believers.
- Pray that God will provide a new storage facility for our printed materials.
December 13 - France
- The Pular Project in Guinea producing Derek’s core teaching was delayed due to the pandemic and political unrest. Pray for its soon completion and for protection and anointing on those involved.
- A recent poll found that more than 50 percent of France’s population does not believe in God. As it is getting darker and darker spiritually, pray for Director René to be refreshed and have God’s ideas and wisdom to strengthen the French-speaking Church.
December 14 - Hungary
- We plan to reprint the book Faith to Live By in Hungarian for the third time. Pray that believers will learn how to apply Derek’s teaching in their own lives, especially those struggling with faith in difficult situations, such as health issues, loss of employment, lack of finances, etc.
- Pray that the recently published book, The Key to the Middle East, will help believers to understand the role of Jewish people in God’s plans and that He reveals Himself as the One who keep His promises to His covenant people, Israel, and the Church.
December 15 - Slovakia
- Pray that Derek's Bible teaching will help believers draw closer to God and be shared by them with others. Pray also for an increased hunger for His Word and desire to serve Him.
- Due to political tensions in the country, society is being polarized and we can see a growing absence of mutual respect and love. However, God has provided humanity with reconciliation, forgiveness and peace through His Son. Pray for a period to begin where these realities are seen throughout the country.
December 16 - Macedonia
- Pray that we will successfully complete the graphic processing of Derek's books to make them ready for print in spring 2022.
- Pray for a fresh Holy Spirit visitation upon Macedonian believers so they will become outreach-oriented followers of Christ.
December 17 - Bulgaria
- Pray for our books released this year, Unshakable Hope and Keys to Successful Living, to have a wide impact in Bulgaria.
- The unstable political situation here is difficult as we face our fourth government elections within the last year and a possible restoration of former Communist rule. Pray for the believers here to become more hopeful and be strengthened in their faith.
December 18 - Switzerland
- Pray for more contacts across this region to help reach a larger number of people with Derek’s teaching.
- Pray for the funding needed to produce and distribute teaching materials.
December 19 - United Kingdom
- Pray for the Inside Outreach prison ministry to reach an increasing number of inmates across the UK.
- Pray that many will be touched and changed by God’s Word as found in Derek’s Bible teaching material.
December 20 - Germany
- Michael Tracy is heading up a new project with CFI–Jerusalem (Christian Friends of Israel) in which Derek’s material is to be distributed directly to congregations, fellowships and groups within Israel. Pray for the success of this outreach that is slowly coming to life and that God will keep His hand upon it.
December 21 - Madagascar
- Continue to pray for Dries who travels by catamaran along the coast and inland rivers to reach villages and distribute Derek’s books. Pray for wisdom and protection as he works to establish home groups in two villages.
December 22 - East Africa
- Pray for God’s protection, wisdom and good health for Geoffrey and Pauline as they oversee the work of DPM in this region.
- Pray for good contacts with more pastors and others in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, Congo and other nations in this region who would use and help spread Derek’s teaching material.
December 23 - South Africa
- Pray that Derek’s teaching that has been distributed this past year will have a huge impact on those who received it, that lives will be changed, and communities will be revived.
- Pray for the TV stations that carry Derek’s teaching. Elev 8 has challenges with funding, so pray they can establish good donors.
December 24 - United States
- Pray for God’s wisdom and insight for staff as they carry on various projects and for those who interact with other DPM offices worldwide.
- Pray for contact with more ministry leaders and pastors across the U.S. who would use and share Derek’s teaching material.
December 25 - United States/Hispanic Outreach
- Pray for contact with more Hispanic churches and pastors, both in the U.S. and Latin America, who would like to use Derek’s Spanish teaching material in their congregations and for outreach.
December 26 - Israel
- Pray for wider distribution of Derek’s material in Hebrew, Arabic and Russian to churches and individuals in Israel and worldwide through online platforms.
- Pray for God’s wisdom and protection over the team members.
December 27 - Lebanon
- Pray for the believers in Lebanon to be used by the Lord to reach out with hope and encouragement and that Derek’s teaching materials can reach those who need it.
December 28 - Iran
- Pray for the Lord’s protection over our partners who distribute Derek's material in Iran, as thousands of believers here are in need of Bible teaching.
- Pray for greater awareness and use of our social network platforms where Derek’s teaching can be found.
December 29 - UK/Middle East
- Pray for all those involved with DPM’s work across the Middle East to walk in God’s protection, wisdom and strength. This includes the UK office and Director Neil who generally oversees the work of the ministry in these nations where God is moving and drawing many to Himself.
December 30 - Armenia
- Pray for Derek’s book Why Bad Things Happen to God’s People to bring further healing and comfort to widows and orphans in Armenia. Ask the Lord to give wisdom to the team as they help those who have lost their loved ones.
December 31 - Belarus
- The Belarusian website is sometimes suspended because of the political situation. Pray for the website to work properly and for these problems not to recur.
- Pray we can reach more young people with Derek’s teaching using new digital/social media.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance for the Belarus team and the Board members as they plan for the future.
- Pray for the right contacts to join them in the days ahead and for new doors for our outreach work.
Testimony - Belarus
Anna is studying at the Derek Prince Online Bible School. She said her journey in the Bible school for more than two years was like exploring the unknown country of life in the Spirit. She wrote: “It’s great that this course is available online. In any place and at any time, I can take my device and study. I repeat topics, reread my answers to questions or repeat key verses. It is a constant inspiration and support for regular study. I’m so grateful to have this opportunity to discover the truth.
Many things I only knew at the level of knowledge, at the level of reason, and I had not matured to practical application and personal knowledge. Now I am learning, and my efforts are not in vain. You know, when you have tasted the good Word of God, you don’t want to lose such a treasure!”
Download Prayer Guide
For your convenience, this prayer guide is available to download, print and share.