November 1 - International
- Pray for DPM Connect’s Digital Team as they develop DPM websites globally in multiple languages. This widely expands the reach of Derek’s teaching to many people groups.
Praise Reports - Digital Team
- DPM recently launched 33 new websites in over nine different languages! Countries represented include Tanzania (Swahili), Greece, Bosnia, Kosovo, Burundi, Ukraine, Norway, Zimbabwe (Shona) and Kenya (Swahili). The first Arabic right-to-left site was introduced, paving the way for languages such as Hebrew, Farsi, and Urdu, potentially reaching 720 million more people!
- Derek’s videos on YouTube continue to impact people’s lives. Brian reached out to us, after watching "The Basics of Deliverance". He said, "After following Derek’s prayer, I was delivered from two years of fear and anxiety. My hands, uncontrollably clenched and shaking, it took my mother praying for my deliverance out loud, for over an hour, and announcing my freedom in Christ. I feel so much better already. Follow this man as he teaches the truth. I hope my testimony can help somebody else.”
November 2 - India
- For the 18th year in a row, several thousand Bible college graduates will receive graduation gift packs of Derek’s books. Pray that these portable “mini-libraries” will be a great blessing as the teaching is applied in their own lives and used to minister to others. To date, over 135,000 Bible school students have received these packs.
Outreach Reports - India
- Directors Elsie and Danny conducted a conference for 150 pastors near Hyderabad, focusing on The Divine Exchange. It clarified how to achieve healing through the cross. One pastor remarked: “We’ve heard teachings on faith and healing but never on how to truly apply it. Today, we learned how.” Another stated: “We knew Jesus died for us to grant eternal life, but realizing He offers abundant life now was transformative and freed me from death's fear.” Elsie noted: “In our trips, there's a renewed thirst for the pure, balanced teaching of the Word of God with a practical approach. Most conclude saying, ‘This wasn’t just another pastors' gathering; our faith is now stronger.’”
November 3 - Australia
- There are many remote Indigenous communities in different areas that could be visited to minister to and to equip with Derek’s teaching material. Pray that the Lord will reveal His plans for where Peter and Katie, our Indigenous Outreach partners, should go in 2024.
November 4 - Thailand
- Pray that many will visit and benefit from Derek’s free teachings in Thai on the Thai-language website, www.derekprince.com/th-th.
November 5 - Japan
- Derek’s book, The Key to the Middle East, is now available in Japanese. Pray for many to download it from the Japanese-language website and learn its vital truths.
November 6 - China
- The China team labours long and hard to reach mainland China’s church leaders with audio, video, and books from our secure download centre, which bypasses the firewall China has erected. Derek's book God is a Matchmaker is now being prepared as an audiobook, and a bilingual e-magazine provides teaching and devotionals. Pray for security for the team and for the church leaders inside China to be able to download this material.
Praise Reports - China
Our team has made Derek’s Chinese material available on YouTube for those inside and outside China. Although it can be difficult, about 170 video clips are now accessible on YouTube and websites for believers in China. Our new YouTube channel for overseas Chinese, which began in April, has already had more than 30,300 views and more than 900 subscribers!
November 7 - Vietnam
- Pray for God’s protection and anointing upon Coordinator, Pastor “D”, as he travels to minister in the Quang Ngai and Quang Tri Provinces during the last week of November. He will be teaching Bible school teachers and students and distributing Derek’s books, The Divine Exchange and God’s Medicine Bottle.
November 8 - Cambodia
- Our team is partnering with local churches to hold evangelistic outreaches for 500 to 1000 people in five locations, along with an outreach for 4,000 people in Phnom Penh. Proclamation cards and five of Derek’s booklet titles will be distributed. Pray for many to come to Christ and for the material given away to bring understanding of God’s Word.
Outreach Reports - Cambodia
- Director Mr. Huy Ly reports: “A pastors’ seminar was held in Siem Reap, for 32 pastors from different denominations. They needed the revelation of Christ to remove their burdens and self-condemnation. After discussing Fatherhood, one pastor opened up about his family challenges. Faced with financial difficulties and rebellious children, he felt lost. Yet, seeing the Lord as the Heavenly Father transformed him. His family life improved, and they now serve the Lord together in church.”
- A seminar for 45 pastors took place in Banteay Meanchey Province, eight hours from Phnom Penh. Huy's team covered topics from You Matter to God to Through Repentance to Faith. Everyone received Derek’s materials. A former Seventh Day Adventist Church pastor was deeply moved by Derek’s book By Grace Alone that mirrored his struggles with upholding the law and the feeling of never being good enough. After leaving church in exhaustion, an invitation led him to grasp God’s grace, realizing blessings were not about his efforts but God's grace. This understanding gave him peace in the Lord Jesus Christ’s finished work.
November 9 - New Zealand
- Derek's 14-day series, Praying for the Government, aired on two nationwide radio networks, and the Foundational Truths for Christian Living series is set to broadcast. Pray for many to be blessed by these devotionals and to visit our website to find more free teaching.
November 10 - Indonesia
- Pray for God’s anointing and protection upon the person running our social media campaign to draw people to our Indonesia website. Our desire is for hundreds of thousands of Indonesian believers to visit the website and download Derek’s free Indonesian material.
November 11 - Romania
- From November 10–12, Directors Fanel and Monica, with their local church, are holding meetings on the topic of depression. Pray for the team and for the Holy Spirit to open hearts and give understanding so that many will be delivered and receive hope in God, His promises, and His Word.
November 12 - Norway/Scandinavia
- Pray for wisdom for DPM Connect’s Digital Team as they work on the development of a new website. Also, pray for more partners to join us in expanding the ministry’s outreach across Scandinavia.
November 13 - Bulgaria
- Pray that the new book The Beast or The Lamb will be a revelation to believers to help them know how to protect themselves and hold fast in hardships and opposition.
- Pray for an awakening among young people in Bulgaria and for Derek’s Bible teaching to be used to equip many more in the days ahead.
November 14 - Netherlands
- On November 22, national elections will be held. Pray for the Lord to appoint the leaders of His choice - His instruments, who will continue to allow religious freedom in this nation.
- We are finalizing the publication of Derek’s book, Spiritual Warfare for the End Times. Pray for protection and wisdom for the designer and printer, and for this book to be widely distributed and impactful to many.
Praise Report - Netherlands
- Four years ago, Dutch artist Xander Stok surrendered his life to God after a supernatural encounter. He recently expressed gratitude to our Dutch team for providing access to Derek’s teachings: “I know Derek is no longer with us, but I am eternally grateful that his teachings remain. Thank you so much.” Formerly the singer/lead guitarist of a rock band, Xander struggled with depression and addictions for 20 years. After his life radically changed after God’s divine intervention, he felt an insatiable thirst for God’s Word. In January 2021, while reading Isaiah 12, he heard a voice say, “Grab your guitar and sing what you're reading." Unexpectedly, it became a worship song from Isaiah. Three months later, a dream revealed that he and the Lord would "show the heart of the Father to the world." Xander now dedicates himself to setting the Bible to music, releasing weekly songs at www.youtube.com/projectoflove_biblesongs.
November 15 - Germany
- Pray that God would continue to guide us and use our expanded team to discover new and effective ways to reach the Body of Christ in our area.
- Pray for God's blessing and wisdom for the workers and tasks involved with our online courses that are planned for the coming year.
November 16 - Poland
- Pray for God's guidance for our team and new open doors for sharing Derek's teaching. Polish Christians need to find their calling and gifts, so that they can be fruitful and help bring spiritual awakening in this nation.
- Pray for more co-workers and volunteers to help with our growing work.
November 17 - France
- Continue to pray for God’s vision and direction for Director René for all his responsibilities, including for the right new projects to undertake.
- Pray for Caroline in her work on social media and our website so that more people can access Derek’s teaching.
- We have made a great effort to contact prison chaplains to offer them Derek’s books for free, but with no results. Pray for the Lord to remove any obstacles so that we can help many inmates find Christ and grow in their faith.
November 18 - Spain
- Pray for a comfortable home/ministry base for the workers coming in from Estonia to lead DPM’s new work in Spain and for more helpers.
- Pray for God’s wisdom in spreading the teachings of Derek Prince in Spanish and Russian to church leaders, and for overseeing and advertising the Bible school. Pray too for new students to enroll.
November 19 - Switzerland
- Pray for the Lord’s guidance for the coming year for the most effective way to share Derek’s teaching. Also, pray for the finances needed and partners to join us in the work.
November 20 - Ukraine
- Pray for the reorganization of the ministry in Ukraine and a good working relationship with various DPM offices in this region.
- Pray for new momentum not only for reaching Ukrainian people with Derek’s teaching, but also the millions of immigrants and refugees.
November 21 - Belarus
- We have, by God’s grace, re-established contact with an inmate who had once been a student of our DPM Bible School. We are grateful that he is a student once again. Moreover, he connected us with one of a few ministers who is allowed to visit the inmates and share Christian materials. Pray that he would be willing to take in Derek’s material so that many prisoners can be impacted by it.
November 22 - Egypt
- Pray for the final stages of production of the new Arabic titles: Will You Intercede? and God’s Heart for Orphans, Widows, the Poor and Oppressed.
- Pray for the translation of Declaring God’s Word into the Moroccan dialect to be completed successfully and made ready for broadcasting.
- The audio recording of eight months of devotionals from Declaring God’s Word has been completed in the Sudanese dialect. Pray for the rest of this material to be completed and ready to air by the new year.
November 23 - Syria
- Pray for the leaders of the Syrian churches to discover the riches of God’s Word through Derek’s teaching.
- Pray for more Syrian people to find Derek’s teaching on the internet and to be encouraged and hopeful amid so much suffering.
November 24 - United States/Hispanic Outreach
- Pray for many people to visit the new Spanish Store, launched in September, and that they would be blessed by the many resources on it.
November 25 - Canada
- Pray for God’s guidance regarding His plans for DPM’s outreach in the new year in this vast nation to make Derek’s teaching more accessible.
November 26 - Zimbabwe
- Pray for the senior couple who have moved to Zimbabwe to establish a mission base and who will also distribute Derek’s teaching. Pray for the Lord’s favour and blessing on their ministry.
November 27 - Zambia/Zimbabwe
- Pastor Stemmet is planning a trip to Zimbabwe and Zambia, and to Venda, South Africa. Pray for provision for these trips and favour as he shares Derek’s teaching material.
- Many new contacts are asking for Bible Study material to share with home groups, youth groups, Bible schools, prisons and ministries in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia. Pray for Derek’s teaching to bear much good fruit in these nations.
November 28 - South Africa
- Pray that the new Afrikaans translation of Blessing or Curse will make a huge impact on the Afrikaans-speaking people.
- Pray for the translation and editing of the material that will be going on our various country and language websites.
- Afrikaans Foundations for Christian Living books and English, Zulu, and French versions of the Self-Study Bible Course have been distributed to ministries and Bible study groups. Pray for this teaching to change lives.
Praise Reports - Africa
- Recently, we launched new websites for countries including Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, and South Africa. These are available at www.derekprince.com/en-za/region.
- The Afrikaans and Zulu language websites were also launched, to be followed by nine remaining languages in this region. Due to high postage costs and theft, we have often relied on outreach workers for material distribution. With these new websites, we can broaden our reach, making content accessible especially to those who cannot afford it, and extending to areas we have never been able to touch before!
November 29 - Namibia
- Derek’s teaching is made available through a Christian bookshop and his teaching is broadcast on a Christian radio station. Pray that many people will find and hear his teaching and grow stronger in their faith.
November 30 -Angola
- Pray for the funds needed to print the Portuguese translations of over 20 titles by Derek that are needed for distribution to pastors and leaders.