- Pray for DPM offices worldwide to continue to work together in unity of purpose to translate, produce and distribute Derek’s material through many formats and venues.
- Pray that Derek’s Bible teaching will be used by the Lord to impact not just individuals and churches, but even cities and nations.
- Pray for God’s protection over our team as our nation faces a third wave of the Covid-19 virus, and there is no medical care. Many are infected, including family members of the team, some volunteers and friends. Pray for wise decisions from the authorities to control this outbreak.
October 3—Solomon Islands
- Pray for good health and strength for DPM representative and business woman, Tele Bartlett and also for Michael and Janet who distribute Derek’s material to churches throughout the islands.
- Pray that many people will visit the Christian Superstore in Honiara, which stocks many of Derek’s books.
- Pray for a good response to Derek’s radio programmes that are airing again on the nationwide radio network.
- Twenty-three of Derek’s book titles are being translated into the Lao language. Pray for God’s protection and anointing on the translators as they work on this needed material.
- Continue to pray for God’s guidance and protection for Director Gopaljee, his wife Ganga, and their book distributors, especially as Covid cases have been on the rise.
Testimony – Nepal
- “I have been serving the Lord in my area for a couple of years. Somehow God led me to the teaching of Derek Prince while I was in Kathmandu for three months. I was so overwhelmed to learn from Derek's teaching. I have been teaching right from Derek's books ‘Foundations for Life’, ‘The Holy Spirit in You’ and the ‘Self-Study Bible Course’. Other pastors have borrowed these books. Derek's teaching is very biblical and easy to understand; that is why most of the people who read one of Derek’s books like to read more of his material.” —Pastor Bhupendra Karki, West Nepal.
- Sister Yi-yen began our online course recently and wrote: “I am so happy I have registered for the online course of Ye Guang Ming (Derek Prince). It is really amazing that I still can find spiritual bread from your websites since many Christian videos and articles have been removed from different platforms in China since the beginning of last year. Please continue with this good work, we really need it.” The 100th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party has seen more blocking of Christian materials online. Pray for open doors in China to supply God’s people with His Word.
- Pray for more of the people who receive our communications or follow us on social media to be gripped by our vision to “reach the unreached and teach the untaught” with Derek’s Bible teaching and to become supporters.
- Pray that the Lord will guide and connect us with people who desire to use Derek’s Bible teaching in the mission field across Australia.
October 8—New Zealand
- About 700 Indian-language books have been donated to several Indian churches in Auckland. Pray that these will be a great blessing to all who receive them and be used to strengthen their walk with the Lord.
- Continue to pray for the Lord to raise up those who can help expand DPM’s work in the Philippines and spread Derek’s teaching to more Christian leaders.
- Pray for healing for Director John Cochrane’s eyesight.
- Pray for God’s guidance for Director Marcel as he plans Zoom meetings with Christian leaders in Indonesia. His aim is to introduce the younger generation to DPM and all the teaching available on our app and website (https://www.derekprinceindonesia.org/). He will hold teaching webinars in the Bahasa Indonesia language, followed by questions and answers.
Outreach Report – Indonesia
- Director Marcel recently preached in the Bahasa Indonesia language on YouTube Live using Derek’s teaching From Curse to Blessing. This was broadcast in an Indonesian church and also heard by about 4,000 people worldwide. He teaches on YouTube Live every two weeks using Derek’s teaching.
- Pray for God’s wisdom and favour to enable us to reach more people with Derek’s teaching.
- Sometimes people not only ask for his books, but also for prayer. Pray for God’s grace and love to flow through our team members as they pray for those in need.
- Pray for our Swedish co-workers at XP Media to successfully and speedily print Foundations for Christian Living.
- Pray for our Finnish co-workers to find a good translator to begin work on more titles.
- Pray for new open doors for Derek’s teaching for our co-workers in Denmark.
- Pray for the right people to join our team and for partners to work with us to share Derek’s teaching more widely.
- Pray for a growing hunger for God’s Word and an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on believers in Serbia, and that the Lord will open new doors for us to meet that hunger through Derek's material.
- Pray that more people will find Derek’s teachings through various outlets here.
- Pray for Michael to continue to have new and creative ideas and to speak with God’s wisdom and anointing when people call for prayer.
- Continue to pray for Director René to have wisdom for reaching the French-speaking church with Derek’s teaching and for more partners to work with us.
- Pray for the book Why Israel? to be well received by Hungarian believers so that anti-Semitism will not find a place in their hearts.
- Pray also that the Lord will connect us with Messianic Jewish believers in Hungary who would receive and share Derek’s material.
- We plan to reprint the booklet, Extravagant Love, and offer it to churches for evangelistic outreach. Pray for this teaching to give a deeper revelation of God’s love for those seeking truth and to believers as well.
- Over the past year, churches were closed due to pandemic restrictions. As a result, a huge number of Christians became disconnected from their congregations. As they reopen, pray for Derek’s teaching to encourage them and help them reconnect.
- Pray for a qualified and experienced proofreader and also for more volunteers to help with increasing responsibilities.
- Pray for the Lord’s vision and wisdom for Ruedi for future outreach in this region.
- Pray for provision and open doors for the right material to be translated and distributed.
- There is growing need for more of Derek’s videos in Bulgarian, so we will be putting all available translations on one official Bulgarian DPM YouTube channel. Pray for the successful launch of this new video channel.
October 19—Czech Republic
- Pray for volunteers to help with the translation of subtitles for the video messages in the Laying the Foundation series.
- Pray that Derek’s teaching will equip Czech believers to reach the younger generation with the Gospel and God’s love.
- Pray for a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit to empower believers for ministry.
October 20—United Kingdom
- The expanded study guide edition of They Shall Expel Demons has been published in the UK. Pray that many people who seek deliverance will find this book and apply its teaching, and that it will become a widely used resource for Christian leaders, evangelists, and pastors across the UK.
October 21—East Africa
- Pray for the Lord’s guidance, provision and blessing on the ongoing work in this region led by Geoffrey and Pauline Auma.
- Pray for the people they are reaching in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi, and Rwanda to be forever touched and changed by God’s Word.
- We plan to print the Portuguese Self-Study Bible Course and proclamation cards to send to Angola. There are many other Portuguese book titles we also hope to print. Pray for successful printing and safe transport of this material.
- We want to print and distribute Life-Changing Spiritual Power (a compilation of titles). Geoffrey (DPM–Kenya) will be travelling to Malawi to meet with his DPM WhatsApp students, so he is eager to take them this book. Pray that we can take on this important project soon.
- New Covenant Ministry International held two weeks of training for 50 pastors in three cities. It is a 16-hour one-way trip, but we were able to send a large amount of Derek’s teaching in Portuguese that included copies of the Self-Study Bible Course, Foundations DVD sets, Teaching letters and Proclamation Cards. Pray for these leaders to be transformed through the teaching and use it to teach many others.
October 25—United States
- Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance for our Board of Directors and management team as they oversee the work and outreach of this office and plan for the future.
- Pray for contact with more local churches and ministries who would receive and use Derek’s material and connect DPM to others they know.
October 26—United States/Hispanic Outreach
- Pray for contact with more local Hispanic churches who would like to receive and use Derek’s Spanish teaching material for teaching and outreach.
- Pray for Norma and Alberto in our office in their contact with the Hispanic community and as they connect people to our Spanish website, mobile app, etc. and do in-house translation as needed.
- Pray for God’s protection, good health and wisdom for the team in Israel as they make contact with people locally and worldwide using various online platforms.
- Pray for a growing and favourable response to Derek’s teaching that is available through this office in Hebrew, Arabic and Russian.
- Pray for more and more in the Jewish community to have a revelation of who Jesus really is and that they would connect with DPM to learn more.
- Lebanon is experiencing very bad economic conditions. Pray that God would powerfully change the situations of many people who are suffering, hold back the enemy’s plans for destruction and give wisdom to government leaders.
- Pray for DPM to be used to encourage and give hope to many through Derek’s teaching.
- Thousands of Christians here are deprived of Christian literature and church services, but social networks offer a great opportunity for access to these spiritual resources. Pray for more people to find Derek’s teaching online through various platforms.
- Pray for God to protect our partners who distribute Derek's teachings in Iran.
- Summer camps were held for those affected by the war and were attended by about 200 children. It was a wonderful time for everyone. Pray for events for children and their mothers to continue.
- Another conference (as shared below) is planned for the fall, and resources and trained staff are needed. Pray for the Lord’s blessing on this gathering and for every need to be met.
Praise Report – Armenia
- We praise God for the impact of Derek’s book Why Bad Things Happen to God's People. As a result of the recent war between Armenia and Azerbaijan, some 4,000 mothers lost their sons, and they were constantly tormented by the question: "Why has this happened to me?" Our workers in Armenia organised a conference for these mothers. Sophie, whose son had been killed, had torn her Bible into pieces as she was tormented by the same question. When they gave her the book at the conference, initially she did not want to take it, but eventually she did. Later, she contacted a worker, saying she had found answers for many of her questions, regained her fellowship with God, and received the comfort of the Holy Spirit. There are thousands of mothers like Sophie in Armenia today, to whom DPM provides Derek's material.
- Derek’s teaching series, The Roman Pilgrimage, is being translated into Azeri. Pray for a powerful, solid translation and for this teaching to be a blessing to Christians in this predominantly Islamic country.
Testimony – Azerbaijan
- Derek’s online teaching is available on YouTube and is reaching millions of people. An Azeri woman shared that she listens to many of Derek’s teachings in Russian: “Usually I listen to each lesson from Derek Prince about six times. Recently, I listened to his teaching on ‘True and False Church’ and ‘They Shall Expel Demons’. To tell you the truth, I was shocked to learn these teachings after thirty years; I had received teachings of a false Gospel. God is teaching me now and changing my life; I am very grateful for that. I know that the teaching of Derek Prince is truthful and biblical.”