We know that the Cross is a historical fact and is the symbol of Christianity, but does it have any true meaning and value to us today?
Renowned Bible teacher Derek Prince explains that Jesus’ death on the Cross not only provides forgiveness from sin—it also makes everything else work in our lives.
The Cross is:
- The ultimate demonstration of God’s love
- The source of ongoing supernatural grace
- The basis of healings and miracles today
- The foundation of Satan’s total defeat
- The door to God’s secret wisdom
- The source of true freedom
By returning to the centrality of the cross and personally applying it to our lives, we enter into God’s all-suﬃcient power and provision for us.