Judging is a much misunderstood issue. Yet, without understanding judging we will struggle to walk righteously before God.
Derek Prince takes a difficult topic and helps the reader to understand in a clear, biblical and practical way:
- The concept of judging.
- When judgement is called for.
- What we are authorised to judge.
- Judging others.
- The judgement seat of Christ.
- Who is authorised to judge.
- How to judge prophets and prophecy.
This book corrects many of the inaccurate views of judging that have dogged the Church and replaced them with sound and effective principles.