I testify to Satan personally as to what the Word says the blood of Jesus does for me
On the Day of Atonement, the blood of the sacrifices had to be sprinkled seven times before God the Father (see Leviticus 16:14). We see this regulation exactly fulfilled in the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross in the New Testament.
- His sweat became blood;
- The Roman soldiers struck Him in the face with their fists and with rods;
- They flogged Him with a Roman scourge;
- His beard was pulled out;
- Thorns were pressed deep into His scalp;
- His hands and feet were pierced with nails;
- His side was pierced with a spear.
That is the measure of Christ’s love. It cost Him literally all He had. He did not simply give up His glory, His throne, and His majesty as God. He did not simply give up His few earthly possessions as a man on earth. He gave up Himself. It was His own life that He poured out in His blood as the redemptive price. Think about that staggering reality and know that it is the measure of God’s love. It is extravagant, to say the least.
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that He gave all He had—poured out His life completely—so that I may be free from sin. I testify to Satan personally as to what the Word says the blood of Jesus does for me. Amen.